This page was last updated: November 16, 2020
Welcome to HOTEL DEORO. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us.
As the situation around Novel Corona Virus(COVID19)continue to evolve, we are actively making the necessary changes to our protocols to ensure we provide safety and flexibility for our guests. We wanted reach out to you personally with information about what we are doing here at HOTEL DEORO to support you and your travel plans. As always, the safety, security and health of our guests is of the utmost importance and our highest priority. In addition to the high cleanliness standards already in place to combat the spread of COVID19, we have taken additional precautionary measures:
• Increased hand washing and sanitation efforts by staff members
• Providing more soap and hand-cleanser products for use by guests and employees
• Frequent sanitizing of publicly used surfaces in the hotel, such as countertops and doorknobs
• Hotel employees exhibiting flu symptoms are sent home for rest and recovery
• We have modified our cancellation policy and allow full flexibility and cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
Public health areas and how to contain infections We are committed to complying with the stringent health standards recommended by local heath authorities during this covid 19 pandemic. Should you have any questions or require more information during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Hotel DeOro Management
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.